- Hair salon in Singapore MICHAELA TOP
- Personal Data Protection Policy
Personal Data Protection Policy
BLANCO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (the “Company” or “we”, “us”), in order to protect your personal Data (any data or information which can be related to a specific identifiable individual, whether such individual is identifiable from that data itself or from other information including name, email address, telephone number, address and any other information; “Personal Data”), sets forth below this policy for the protection of Personal Data (“Policy”); and for such purpose the Company shall endeavor to build an internal system, implement and maintain measures, and make continuous improvement to the foregoing.
You shall understand the Company’s Personal Data handling policy as stipulated in the Policy. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to revise the content of the Policy from time to time, and any revised Policy shall be legally binding on you.
- 1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
- Pursuant to laws and regulations, by appropriate and fair means, the Company may collect and/or use your Personal Data for the purposes set forth below.
(1) To respond to inquiries, opinions, requests etc. to the Company;
(2) To inform you about products and services;
(3) To provide post-treatment services;
(4) To send you any materials etc. that you request;
(5) To use for a purpose about which we inform you in advance and obtain your understanding on an individual basis;
(6) To prepare statistical information gathered according to customer age, address, etc. for the purpose of our product development and marketing activities; and
(7) To provide comprehensive services with the objective of making our products and services even more convenient for you.
- 2. Disclosure of Personal Data
- The Company will not disclose Personal Data that we collect from you to a third party; provided, however, that in any of the following cases, the Company may disclose your Personal Data.
(1) If required or permitted under laws and regulations;
(2) If you have consented;
(3) If disclosure is made to our group companies to the extent necessary to achieve a use purpose that has been clearly indicated to you;
(4) If the Company determines that disclosure is necessary for your or a third party’s life, body, property or other public interest or for your interests;
(5) If the Company and our group companies hand over Personal Data to another person because of merger, corporate split, or business transfer; or
(6) If in regards to products and services that are provided to you, the Company entrusts services relating to the handling of Personal Data to a service provider, to the extent necessary to achieve the use purposes for Personal Data as set forth in the preceding paragraph.
- 3. Withdrawal of Consent
- If you notice the Company that you withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data, we will suspend the collection, use and disclosure of any Personal Data thus notified; provided, however, that the foregoing will not apply in cases where a different response is otherwise required or permitted under laws and regulations.
- 4. Personal Data Access, Correction, Deletion etc.
- The Company will handle requests for access to, correction of, or deletion of your Personal Data in accordance with the requirements stipulated under laws and regulations. Please make any such request in writing to our contact for inquiries set forth below.
- We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
※A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto ‘terminal equipment’ (eg a computer or smartphone) when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions.
- 6. Contact for Inquiries regarding Personal Data
- Please direct any inquiries regarding the management or handling of your Personal Data to the Personal Data Protection contact set forth below.
BLANCO Singapore Pte. Ltd. Person in charge: Masatoshi Nakanishi
Address: 110 Lorong 23 Geylang #04-02 Victory Centre Singapore 388410
Tel: +65-6922-6230 Fax: +65-6922-6240